A mouse and a frog were friends. Every morning the frog would hop out of his pond and go to visit his friend who lived in a hole in the side of a tree. He would return home at noon. The mouse delighted in his friend’s company unaware that the friend was slowly turning into an enemy. The reason? The frog felt slighted because though he visited the mouse everyday, the mouse on his part, had never made an attempt to visit him. One day he felt he had been humiliated enough. When it was time for him to take leave of the mouse, he tied one end of a string around his own leg, tied the other end to the mouse’s tail, and hopped away, dragging the hapless mouse behind him. The frog dived deep into the pond. The mouse tried to free himself but couldn’t, and soon drowned. His bloated body floated to the top. A hawk saw the mouse floating on the pond’s surface. He swooped down, and grabbing the mouse in his talons, flew to the branch of a nearby tree. The frog, of course, was hauled out of the water too. He desperately tried to free himself, but couldn’t and the hawk soon put an end to his struggles. In Africa they have a saying: ‘Don’t dig too deep a pit for your enemy, you may fall into it yourself’.
- కూజాలో ఇరుక్కున్న తోడేలు తల.. ఎంతో వైనంగా బయటకు తీసిన మహిళ!
- ‘బుమ్రా అన్ని ఫార్మాట్లు ఆడడం కష్టం’
- హెచ్ డీఎఫ్సీ రుణాలు మరింత చౌక
- సహాయక చర్యల్లో పాల్గొన్నవారికీ క్వారెంటైన్!
- తిరుమలలో 12న గోకులాష్టమి, 13న ఉట్లోత్సవం
- విమాన ప్రమాద మృతులకు 10 లక్షల నష్టపరిహారం
- సోనూసూద్ని ప్రశంసించిన హర్యానా ముఖ్యమంత్రి
- నంది ఎల్లయ్య మృతి పట్ల సీఎం కేసీఆర్ సంతాపం
- కరోనాతో మహారాష్ట్ర పోలీసుశాఖ విలవిల
- యాదాద్రి జిల్లాలో పాత కక్షలకు ఒకరు బలి