Crocodile and Monkey
Once upon a time, in a forest, there lived a monkey who resided on a jamoon (berry) tree, which was on the banks of a river. In the same forest, there lived a crocodile and his wife. One day, the crocodile came to the banks of the river and rested under the tree. The kindhearted monkey offered him some fruits. The crocodile came back the next day for more fruits, as he loved them. As days passed by, the crocodile and the monkey became good friends.
One day, the monkey sent some fruits for the crocodile’s wife. She ate the fruits and liked them, but was jealous, as she didn’t like her husband spending time with the monkey. She told her husband, “If the fruits are so juicy, I wonder how sweet the monkey’s heart would be. Get me the heart of the monkey.” The crocodile was not willing to kill his friend, but had no choice.
He invited the monkey to his house for dinner and that his wife would like to meet him. The monkey was happy, but couldn’t swim, so the crocodile took him on his back. The crocodile was happy that he had tricked the monkey, however, while talking, he blurted out the real reason for taking the monkey home. The clever monkey said, “You should have told me earlier, I left my heart on the tree. We must go back and get it.” The crocodile believed him and took him back to the tree. Thus, the clever monkey saved his life.
- 31 దేశాల నుంచి 38 వేల మంది స్వదేశానికి
- యూఎన్ఏడీఏపీ గుడ్విల్ అంబాసిడర్గా బార్బర్ బిడ్డ
- జనంలో ఉన్నప్పుడు మాస్క్ తప్పనిసరి: డబ్ల్యూహెచ్వో
- 24 గంటల్లో 9887 కరోనా పాజిటివ్ కేసులు
- తన పెళ్ళిపై క్లారిటీ ఇచ్చిన మాధవీ లత
- కేంద్ర పౌరవిమానయానశాఖ మంత్రికి కేటీఆర్ విజ్ఞప్తి
- జూన్ 9న జగన్ని కలవనున్న ఇండస్ట్రీ పెద్దలు..!
- సరిహద్దు ఉత్కంఠ.. భారత, చైనా సైన్యాధికారుల చర్చలు
- చీపురు పట్టిన సల్మాన్..పరిసరాలని శుభ్రం చేసిన భాయిజాన్
- ఆల్ఖయిదా చీఫ్ను చంపిన ఫ్రెంచ్ దళాలు